Monday, July 1, 2013

July!

Hey guys! :)

It's July 1st! :) But you probably already knew that, didn't you? :)

I can't wait to see what July brings.  I'm going to summer camp on July 14, and I'm excited about that. :) I'm also going to my grandparent's house for the 4th of July tomorrow. :)

On Wednesday, it was my 16th birthday! :) Then on Friday, my friend and her siblings came to stay the night!  We had a lot of fun swimming, going to the park, watching Aliens in the Attic, making a music video, and playing Just Dance 4, plus other things! :)

My friend, also named Hannah, and I. :)

Emily and my sister, Emma. :)

My brother, Ethan, and Reid. :)

All of us! 



Here's our music video! :D We're crazy, I know. :D Sorry if it's blurry. :P

What are you looking forward to this July? :)

Love,
Hannah 

14 comments:

  1. awesome Hannah! I love the music video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey happy late birthday Hannah! the video is awesome:D looks like you had so much fun:)
    I'm looking forward to going up to my Aunts house for the 4th:)we always have a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddie! :) You're so sweet! And I hope you have fun at your aunt's house! :)

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh. Ethan! XD Bawhaha. And Hannah, you pulled out some moves as well. Nice. ;)

    beautiful post! :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!! :D Both of the boys are hilarious! :D And why thank you. ;) And thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow...that was...AMAZING! haha! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahahaha that was epic!!! :D Great job, guys. lol ;) Lovely pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a lot of fun! LOL, the video is hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete