Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tag!

Hey guys! 

Laura posted a tag on her blog, and she tagged everybody.  I thought it looked fun, so I decided to do it! :)

  • tag five [or more] other bloggers.
  • comment on their blog with the link to your post so they can join in the tag.
  • add the button below onto your post.
  • grab the link to your post and comment it below. 



1. Q: Favorite restaurant? 
A: Hmm... that's a hard one! I like La Finca, Red Oak Grill, and others! :) 

2. Q: Favorite music band/group?
A: Hmm... probably Newsboys! 

3. Q: Favorite TV Show?
A: I honestly almost never watch TV, but when I do, it's usually Good Luck Charlie. :) So it's probably that show.

4. Q: Favorite movie? 
A: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban. :) 

5. Q: If you could be best friends with one celebrity-who? 
A: Definitely Britt Nicole! 

6. Q: If you could marry one celebrity-who?
A: Hmm... I'm not sure.  Maybe Brandon Heath?  I don't really know. :D

7. Q: You could live in a movie-which one?
A: Secretariat would be pretty awesome, and so would Lord of the Rings!

8. Q: Biggest pet peeve?
A: When people are mean and cut other people down.

9. Q: Biggest fear?
A: My sister literally just asked me this the other day! :D I said I didn't know... and I'm still not sure. One of my fears is snakes. They're so... creepy. :D

10. Q: If you could change your hair color- which color? 
A: Blonde probably. :) 

I tag...

1. Caelen.

2. Sarah

3. Jessica

4. Anna

5. Ice Girl


Have a great day!

Love,
Hannah 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Danielle
    http://americangirl1fans.blogspot.com/p/summer-reading-book-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from Ice Girl's blog. :)

    snakes, Eww!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote my tag post! :)
    http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2013/05/tagged.html

    thanks for tagging me! :D
    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe thanks for doing this Hannah! I love reading it XD xox

    ReplyDelete