Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy busy busy...

Hey!

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I have been absolutely flooded with homework! But it's almost the weekend now, so I'm glad about that. :)

Nothing is really new with me... I had acting class yesterday, which I absolutely love, and there is a funny story about that actually!

Well on the first day of acting, all of a sudden I turn around and see this guy that looks really familiar to me. And then when our director was asking everyone's names, he said "My name is Jeff." And then I was like "Oh my gosh! He's from my history class!" So the next day at school for me, my brother and I were in study hall, and then Jeff walks in. And I am super shy, so my brother spoke up and said "Hey, you recognize us? From acting?" He said "Oh yeah!" It is really cool that he's in my acting and my class at school!

Well, I'll try and post soon!

Love,
Hannah

1 comment: