Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Birthday!

My 15th birthday was yesterday! It was one of the best ever! I got soooo many birthday wishes from people! I thought I would post them here. :)

From Priya:
Happy birthday Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I hope you have an excellent birthday!!

Your friend,

-Priya
americangirlplayground.com


From Jessica:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!! :) :) :) :)
YOUR FRIEND, JESSICA


From Aaliyah:
Happy Birthday Hannah! I don`t really know you, but I know you are a great person!
~Aaliyah~

From Neeli:
Happy bday to Hannah u are the best, what are u doing today and what are u going to get tell me all luv u hope u have a great 15th bday


From Kathryn:
Happy Birthday, Hannah!!!!


From Emma:
Happy Birthday Hannah! I have you have a great day! {and enjoy all the birthday wishes. *wink*}

--
xoxo
Emma


From Kynli:
Hi Hannah I am your sister Emma's pen pal and blog friend Kynli. She sent me an email saying it was your birthday!! So Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!:)


From Ruby:
Hannah,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



have a great day,
xoxo
Ruby of
http://rubysfairybook.blogspot.com/



Ruby


From Alexis:
Dear Hannah,

Happy birthday!! Hope your day is full of fun and surprises. My dolls Julie, Felicity, Kirsten, Kanani, Emily, and Bella wish you a happy birthday too.

Your friend and fellow blogger,
Alexis




From Mackenzie:
Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear HANNAH(who is 15 years old) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUU!!!!!


From Lila:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!WELL IT IS HERE!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!15!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST HANNAH!!!!


From Talia:
Happy birthday!

~Talia


From Katie:
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
love,
Katie


From Kara:
Heyyy!
Well, I don't think we've ever "met" but I'm a friend of your sister's... anyway I heard it was your birthday and I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day is fantastic! I love birthdays, heehee. :) Anyway have a great day! Watch out for flying frosting (at the last birthday party I went to, the birthday girls smashed frosting in their faces. Just thought you should...know that?)! And btw, your blog is really cool! Happy b'day! :)
-- Kara
Jeremiah 29:11


From Aili:
Happy birthday Hannah!!!!


From E:
Happy Birthday Hannah!

Have an excellent day! Have fun being one year older!



Love,
E
http://forevereblog.blogspot.com


From Aidyl:
Hey Hannah!

I hope you have a great birthday and that this next year is an amazing one for you.

By the way, I think Hannah is a great name. =-) It’s one of my favorites.

~Aidyl
--
www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com


From Rose:
Hi Hannah! Just wanted to send you happy birthday wishes!! Sorry this is kind of late... ;)

~Rose~


From Lindsey:
BTW, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!! <3 =) Hope your day was as awesome as u are![:

~Lindsey~



So thank you everyone just so much for all my birthday wishes!! And thank you for my two new followers, Britt and Ruby!

Love,
Hannah

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great birthday!! (Wasn't that ice cream cake delicoussss?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email...:) I almost said this: It's your birthday, make a mess, it's your birthday, wear a dress, it's your birthday you look sweeeeeelll it's your birthday... (and then it says "tip us well" because it is in a resturant from Back at the Barnyard)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday Hannah! :) I hope you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!! :)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed your birthday!! I'm so sorry!! Happy late birthday hannah!!

    ReplyDelete