Friday, April 13, 2012

Featured Follower!

Hi! I know I am doing two posts in one day, but Emily from The Nerve of Verve nominated me for a Featured Follower! Please go visit her blog!

So, here are the rules:

The rules:
1. write a summery of you, your family, favorite author, things you enjoy doing etc...

2. You may add pictures (please do! everyone loves pictures right?!)

3. Post it on your blog and I will transfer it to my blog (good old copy and paste ;)

4. Please try to have it posted within two days of this post (if possible, if not then I understand.)

5. If you do not want to be the "Featured Follower" then drop me a comment right away so I can choose someone else.

(Sorry it's highlighted. :P)

Well, I am an almost fifteen year old, Christian girl living in Texas. It is very hot here right now, even though it is only April. :P

My family consists of me, my brother, Ethan, my sister, Emma, and my Mom and Dad. Oh, and my Chocolate Lab, Sadie.



A pic of Sadie.

Two of my hobbies are horseback riding and acting. I have taken English horseback riding lessons for a year now and I think it is really fun. I have acted in 3 plays and I love it! It is very fun!

I also love writing letters to my pen pals. I get very excited every time I get a letter from them!

Well, that’s it! Thank you so much to Emily for letting me be a Featured Follower!

Until next time!

Hannah

P.S. Thank you to Mackenzie and Lindsey for following my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment